Specialist Insurance Cover
for the Marine Trade Sector
A tanker is basically a ship designed to transport liquid cargo. There are a number of different types of tanker ranging from deep sea parcel tankers to small coastal tankers.
The role of certainty in maritime law has been highlighted recently due to a recent case with regard to payment of time charter hire.
The British Airways i360 viewing tower has proved to be a popular addition to the Brighton skyline despite initial reservations about its potential.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2015 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting