Specialist Insurance Cover
for the Marine Trade Sector
Organisers British Marine have announced that The London Boat Show will not go ahead in 2019 due to lack of support from the marine industry. The show was scheduled to run at ExCel between the 9th – 13th of January, though the decision has been made that the show will now be postponed to allow for the development of new ideas.
The Government has appointed a team of experts to advise on the future of the maritime industry in the UK, it has been announced. The agenda for discussion includes the development of new technology surrounding autonomous vessels and digital ports to ensure that the UK remains a world leader in the maritime industry.
The UK Transport Secretary recently commented that the UK’s maritime industry was on the brink of a technological revolution which could lead to faster shipping, as well as being greener and safer in the long run. The growing use of autonomous vessels is said to be at the heart of the plans.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2015 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting